Hello Current and Future Families
Registration for the 2022/2023 year is coming!
For currently enrolled families, registration is ongoing with a deadline of Thursday April 21. Updated Registration Forms are available at the school and linked below. New families are invited to enroll on Friday April 22 at 6 pm. Please come for a walk through at the preschool at that time. If you have any questions, please call the school at 250-546-9314.
When it’s time to register…
- Please read the parent handbook available at the bottom of this page.
- Please fill out the form, available at the bottom of this page, and put registration form in the subject line and send to email@example.com
- In the body of the email please include your preferred class and whether you are a current family or new family.
- Please send your non-refundable $25 registration fee to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put registration fee in the subject line. In the body of the e-mail, your full name and your child’s name. This registration fee must be paid at the time of registration. This e-mail will also be used for all fee related e-mails.
- PLEASE NOTE – REGISTRATION FORMS AND FINANCIALS ARE SENT TO TWO DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESSES.
You asked, and we listened! We’ve extended the hours of the 4 am class to four hours! The 3 am class will remain the same and an afternoon 3/4 class will be offered. This is a first for the preschool in all it’s years, so please be patient if there are any hiccups.
3 year old class
Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 – 10:45
3/4 year old class
Tuesday & Thursday 12:00 – 2:15
4 year old class
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8:30 – 12:30
Registration is on-going throughout the year if spaces are available. Wait lists are available for full classes.
- 3 days per week/4 hr. class – $270/month *
- 2 days per week/2.25 hr. classes – $115/month *
*Fees include the previous $150 deposit made for parent tasks. It is refundable up to and including $150 in June 2023 if all tasks are completed.
There is funding available in the form of the Affordable Childcare Benefit (ACCB). Please go to https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/family-social-supports/caring-for-young-children/child-care-funding/child-care-benefit If you will be applying, please do so as soon as possible to ensure a smooth start-up to the preschool year. If your child begins preschool mid-year, you can still apply. We will provide our portion of the paperwork as soon as you inform us it is needed.
Many families don’t realize the above support is available. Please do visit the website to check, even if you feel you may not qualify; you may!
Please go to the Our Teachers to learn about our current staff qualifications.
Some changes have been made due to Covid-19 that may not be reflected in the parent handbook. Please see website notifications or contact the preschool with any questions.