Hello Current and Future Families
*The deadline for the 2021/2022 registration has passed. However, we still have some spaces in some 3’s and 4’s classes. Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 250-546-9314 for more information. A teacher will contact you, regardless of spaces available, to let you know what the next steps are.
When it’s time to register…
- Please read the parent handbook available at the bottom of this page.
- Please fill out the form, available at the bottom of this page, and put registration form in the subject line and send to email@example.com
- In the body of the email please include your preferred class and whether you are a current family or new family.
- Please send your non-refundable $25 registration fee to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put registration fee in the subject line. In the body of the e-mail, your full name and your child’s name. This registration fee must be paid at the time of registration. This e-mail will also be used for all fee related e-mails.
- PLEASE NOTE – REGISTRATION FORMS AND FINANCIALS ARE SENT TO TWO DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESSES. *The parent participation requirements will stay the same as they were for the 2020/2021 school year. Participation in 2 fundraising efforts or $50. $50 to be paid in leu of in class parent helper days and $50 in leu of maintenance tasks. We will revisit this as the year progresses. The fees cover staff wages, as extra cleaning and maintenance is done by them due to Covid-19.
You asked, and we listened! We’ve added a 4’s Friday afternoon class for the 2021/2022 year. Three classes per week for all 4’s. The 3’s classes will remain the same as they are working well for all involved.
3 year old classes
Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 – 10:45
Tuesday & Thursday 12:00 – 2:15
4 year old classes
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8:30 – 10:45
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 12:00 – 2:15
Registration is on-going throughout the year if spaces are available (we currently have some space available). Wait lists are available for full classes.
- 3 days per week class – $125 per month
- 2 days per week classes – $95 per month
There is funding available in the form of the Affordable Childcare Benefit (ACCB). Please go to https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/family-social-supports/caring-for-young-children/child-care-funding/child-care-benefit If you will be applying, please do so as soon as possible to ensure a smooth start-up to the preschool year. If your child begins preschool mid-year, you can still apply. We will provide our portion of the paperwork as soon as you inform us it is needed.
Many families don’t realize the above support is available. Please do visit the website to check, even if you feel you may not qualify; you may!
*Please go to the Our Teachers tab to learn about our current staff qualifications and exemptions.
Some changes have been made, due to Covid 19, that are not reflected in the parent handbook. Please see website notifications or contact the preschool with any questions.